Join us Saturday, April 13th for the annual tire puncture repair Tech Day.
This will be a hands-on experience to repair actual punctures in tires so bring the kit from your bike and we’ll make sure you know how to use it!
During the tech day we will go over:
• Finding the leak in your tire
• Removing the object from a tire with tools you might have in your kit
• Plug the tire so you can get on the road again
• Fill the tire with air and test your repair
• Show and Tell – Bring your kit and compare it to others.
So, why wait until you are stuck on the side of the road with a flat to see if you know how to fix your own puncture?
If you are interested in attending, please let us know so he can plan for how many people to expect.
This will be our 4th year doing this and it’s always well-attended so don’t miss out!
When: 10am – Noon Saturday, April 13th
Where: Cyclenutz, 909 Blackstone Ave, Waukesha
To RSVP: You can post on the FB Event section or email us through our website.